I have a question for you. What do you wonder about God? Have you ever been curious about why God made you the way He did? Ever wondered what God thinks about you? In Wonder Ink, I get to ask questions like these. They build my faith.
Wonder is where it all begins. Ink is God’s truth written on our hearts. We’re all on a journey together to discover our identity in Christ through God’s Big Story.
Jesus was talking about kids when He said, “The Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these,” but kids don’t discover their individual identity as being His kids on their own. That’s why Wonder Ink empowers kids to discover the fullness of their identity in God’s Big Story.
Where Curiosity Meets Belief
Wonder Ink makes room for big questions and big ideas, while leaving no doubt about who God is or who we are in Him. Every lesson focuses on one of these core values: God knows me. Jesus loves me. The Holy Spirit leads me. I am a child of God.
Wonder Ink is interactive and engaging with games, object lessons, discussion questions, and more. But it’s not just for church. It invites families to grow in their faith, together.
It’s time for all of us to ask big questions, be curious, explore big truths, and be wonderfilled.
Watch More Orientation Videos
- How to Set Up Devices for Teaching Wonder Ink
- How to Send Emails and Messages
- How Can We Help Kids Build Identity in God’s Big Story?
- Welcome to Wonder: Platform Overview
- How to Present a Lesson
- Network and Collaboration Overview
- The Wonder Ink Scope and Sequence
- Family Portal Overview
- Signing Up for Wonder Ink as a Parent
- How to Set Up Parents and Staff on Wonder Ink
- How to Use Wonder Ink’s Calendar Feature
- Signing Up for Wonder Ink as a Church Volunteer or Staff Member
- Series and Lesson Resources: Using the Resource Library
- Tips for Using the Wonder Ink Lesson Builder
- Live: How to Customize Wonder Ink Lessons
- Live: Setting Up and Using Technology in the Classroom