Welcome to Wonder@Home. We’re excited that you’re here. And together, you’ll experience the wonder of God as a family.
Wonder@Home is filled with activities, conversation starters, worship songs, and games that help parents reinforce what students learned in their lessons on Sunday. In the dashboard, at the very top, you’ll see all your children that you’ve added to Wonder Ink when signing up.
You can add children and edit their information in Manage Family on the left.
In God’s Big Story, you’ll see the lesson, core value, and Scripture that’s the focus for the current week. You can switch to another lesson in the dropdown. Below are the activities that you can go through together as a family that are filled with key points, questions to ask kids, and engaging activities and videos.
Fun and Games at Home!
You can also play games as a family in Wonder@Home, that are centered around God’s Word.
The games include trivia, memory, games, matching, and more. The family games and activities are synced with your child’s age group.
Messages from your children’s ministry leader will appear in the left within messages.
We’re thrilled that you’ve joined your child in learning all about God’s Big Story. Welcome to Wonder Ink.
Watch more videos for getting started with Wonder Ink on our orientation page!
Watch More Orientation Videos
- How to Set Up Devices for Teaching Wonder Ink
- How to Send Emails and Messages
- Welcome to Wonder!
- How Can We Help Kids Build Identity in God’s Big Story?
- Welcome to Wonder: Platform Overview
- How to Present a Lesson
- Network and Collaboration Overview
- The Wonder Ink Scope and Sequence
- Signing Up for Wonder Ink as a Parent
- How to Set Up Parents and Staff on Wonder Ink
- How to Use Wonder Ink’s Calendar Feature
- Signing Up for Wonder Ink as a Church Volunteer or Staff Member
- Series and Lesson Resources: Using the Resource Library
- Tips for Using the Wonder Ink Lesson Builder
- Live: How to Customize Wonder Ink Lessons
- Live: Setting Up and Using Technology in the Classroom