In this video, we’re going to learn how to sign up as church staff on Wonder Ink.
Signing Up for Wonder Ink
The first thing you’ll need to sign up is your church’s custom Wonder Ink URL from your church’s children’s ministry leader. Once you have the URL, paste it in your web browser. You should see the link Register Church Staff Account. Click Register Church Staff Account, enter all the information and input fields, and click register. A verification email will be sent to the email you used to sign up.
Be sure to check the promotions folder within your email for the verification. Your children’s ministry leader will accept your request to join your church on Wonder Ink.
Now you know how to sign up as church staff. Watch our other tutorial videos to teach you how to use other features in Wonder Ink.
Watch More Orientation Videos
- How to Set Up Devices for Teaching Wonder Ink
- How to Send Emails and Messages
- Welcome to Wonder!
- How Can We Help Kids Build Identity in God’s Big Story?
- Welcome to Wonder: Platform Overview
- How to Present a Lesson
- Network and Collaboration Overview
- The Wonder Ink Scope and Sequence
- Family Portal Overview
- Signing Up for Wonder Ink as a Parent
- How to Set Up Parents and Staff on Wonder Ink
- How to Use Wonder Ink’s Calendar Feature
- Series and Lesson Resources: Using the Resource Library
- Tips for Using the Wonder Ink Lesson Builder
- Live: How to Customize Wonder Ink Lessons
- Live: Setting Up and Using Technology in the Classroom