In this video, we’re going to learn how to sign up for Wonder Ink as a parent.
Wonder Ink has engaging activities for families to do at home. They reinforce what the students learn in the lessons. The children’s ministry leader for your church will send you a custom url that will allow you to sign up as a parent.
Once you have the url, paste it in your browser, click Register Parent Account. Enter your name, then add your child. Enter your child’s name and all other information for your child. Click save. Enter your phone number, email, and create a password. Click register.
A verification email will be sent to the email address you just used to sign up. Be sure to check the promotions folder in your email for the verification. Go ahead and sign in for the first time.
Now you know how to register as a parent on Wonder Ink. Watch our other videos in the Learning Hub that teach you how to use other features in Wonder Ink.
Watch More Orientation Videos
- How to Set Up Devices for Teaching Wonder Ink
- How to Send Emails and Messages
- Welcome to Wonder!
- How Can We Help Kids Build Identity in God’s Big Story?
- Welcome to Wonder: Platform Overview
- How to Present a Lesson
- Network and Collaboration Overview
- The Wonder Ink Scope and Sequence
- Family Portal Overview
- How to Set Up Parents and Staff on Wonder Ink
- How to Use Wonder Ink’s Calendar Feature
- Signing Up for Wonder Ink as a Church Volunteer or Staff Member
- Series and Lesson Resources: Using the Resource Library
- Tips for Using the Wonder Ink Lesson Builder
- Live: How to Customize Wonder Ink Lessons
- Live: Setting Up and Using Technology in the Classroom