In this video, we’re going to learn how to use the resource library in Wonder Ink. The resource library is where all the images, videos, audio files, and documents are stored in Wonder Ink.
You can find the resource library in any lesson series and also within individual lessons. When a series has an event, there will be a special resource library for that event.
How to Find What You’re Looking For
Use the search feature to easily find what you’re looking for.
Any files that you upload to this resource library can be added to a lesson within the lesson builder. See how to add resource library content to a lesson in the Lesson Builder Tutorial Video. You can download any of the files, such as documents that you may want to print for your lesson.
Now you know about the resource library. Watch our other videos that teach you how to use other features in Wonder Ink.
Watch More Orientation Videos
- How to Set Up Devices for Teaching Wonder Ink
- How to Send Emails and Messages
- Welcome to Wonder!
- How Can We Help Kids Build Identity in God’s Big Story?
- Welcome to Wonder: Platform Overview
- How to Present a Lesson
- Network and Collaboration Overview
- The Wonder Ink Scope and Sequence
- Family Portal Overview
- Signing Up for Wonder Ink as a Parent
- How to Set Up Parents and Staff on Wonder Ink
- How to Use Wonder Ink’s Calendar Feature
- Signing Up for Wonder Ink as a Church Volunteer or Staff Member
- Tips for Using the Wonder Ink Lesson Builder
- Live: How to Customize Wonder Ink Lessons
- Live: Setting Up and Using Technology in the Classroom